Universal Carpet has over 20 years of experience installing many different types of carpets in residential and commercial locations. With proper care, your carpeting can continue to feel soft and look great for many years to come. There are many different styles, colors, and patterns available for people to choose from, and there are many types available for all kinds of spending budgets.
We can provide you with carpet tiles or traditional carpeting that comes from a large roll. Tiles typically take less time to install, and worn out sections can easily be replaced. Carpet flooring squares are available in many different sizes and in a variety of beautiful colors and patterns.
Carpeting from rolls may be a more attractive option for some people, and you can choose from very fluffy and soft carpet or a style that is more flat or firm. This type of wall-to-wall carpeting helps to soundproof rooms and levels of your building, all while also adding an insulating quality. This is especially true of a thick underpadding is added below the carpet. This can help with preventing heat or air loss in your home, and this may actually help to save you from month to month on your energy bills.
We have both home and commercial carpet installers on our staff who will be able to work with you. The main difference between our residential and commercial installers is the fact that the commercial installers are more used to carpeting a large area of flooring.
- The process will start by us measuring the room(s) to determine how much material is going to be needed.
- On the day of installation, we will show up with your carpet.
- We will get the old materials removed, and we will then clean the subfloor.
- If there are damaged areas, they will be repaired before the carpet is installed.
- Next, we will install the carpeting strips that will be needed, and then the carpet pad. Pad seams will be properly stapled down and secured.
- Next, we will trim the pad around the baseboards to remove any excessive that is not flat.
- Then, we will trim the carpet from the roll and begin installing it in your building.
- Seams will be carefully glued together and flattened out so that you cannot easily detect a seam with the naked eye.
- Following installation, furniture can be moved back into the room and doors and baseboards can be re-attached.
For more information about getting new carpet installed in your residential or commercial location, please feel free to give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.