The Top Hardwood / Wood Resurfacing / Refinishing Pingree Grove
Pingree Grove is a village located in Kane Country in the US State of Illinois. With a population less than five thousand people, it is a quiet suburb which is known for being the “Green Town” because of its environment-friendly policies.
Universal Carpets has been providing floor installment and repairing services to the residents of Pingree Grove since a long time. Not only has it attracted a large number of customers, it has also been successful in satisfying them with its excellent services.
What is Floor Refinishing?
Many people these days are opting for floor refinishing which has been only recently introduced. It is the process in which floors are renovated by removal of worn out surface finishing and replacing it with a fresh coat of finishing material. This hides any defect in the floor boards and also makes them look as good as new.
Why choose Floor Refinishing?
Many people are considering the option of getting their floors refinished these days instead of paying for the old-school method of costly floor replacements. Floor refinishing is cost effective, more prompt and results in almost the same results as floor replacing without any extra charges or wasting floors that are in good condition.
What is the process of Floor Refinishing?
Floor refinishing is not a very long or complicated process and can be completed in four major steps which are listed below:
- Screening of the floor to eliminate the damaged and old layer of existing finishing.
- Sanding of the floorboards to remove any area of wood that is damaged by water or dampness present in the air.
- Staining of the floor boards with a different color to change the overall look of the floor if wanted.
- Applying a fresh finishing coat. The most used materials available for the top finish involve Polyurethane, oil based finishing, and water-based finishing.
How much will Floor Refinishing cost?
The cost of floor refinishing is a lot less than other floor renovating procedures. Although it provides almost the same result, it is more affordable and an excellent option for those who are seeking a prompt and cost-effective way to make their home floors look like new.
- The refinishing costs would involve the cost of the following:
- The material used for refinishing
- The staining color used to color the wood
- The total floor area that is to be refinished
- The amount of work that needs to be done on the existing floor.
If you are looking for a reliable floor renovation services for your house in Pingree Grove, contact Universal Carpets for a great experience. You can call us or simply get in touch with us online!