Tile in Warrenville, IL
By Neatpete86 at English Wikipedia (Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons.) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Warrenville is a city of over 13,000 people located in the Chicago metropolitan area. What began as a small farming community expanded rapidly in the 70's and 80's. Universal Carpet has installed lots of flooring materials including tile, in homes and commercial locations in Warrenville. Tile is one of the more popular flooring options. Why? It's both easy to install and very affordable. Commercial property managers often select tile when adding new flooring in apartments, hotels, condos or town homes.
What are some of the more frequently addressed questions?
- Under usual wear and tear, neither ceramic nor porcelain will crack.
- It is possible to install warming coils underneath most ceramic or porcelain flooring.
- Ceramic styles are finished with a durable glaze, while porcelain is made from a dust-pressed method. Glazed porcelain tiles are great for all types of foot traffic because of their density and lower water absorption rate.
- Lemon juice can be used to clean this flooring, which gives it a fresh, clean, sparkling appearance.
Why is this type of material preferred?
- They're moisture resistant
- They're resistant to staining
- Damaged tiles can be easily replaced
- They're easy to maintain
- No special cleaning solutions are needed for vinyl or ceramic tiles
If you're contemplating repairing, replacing or adding any flooring, please call us!
If you're currently looking to repair or replace your tile flooring, please call us. We can help. We're Universal Carpet, Inc.